What is Lal Kitab? लाल किताब kya hai?
Lal Kitab | लाल किताब | لالکتاب is a set of five Urdu language books on Hindu astrology and palmistry, written by Pt. Roop Chand Joshi, based on the Samudrika Shastra.
Samudrika Shastra, a part of the Vedic tradition is the study of face reading, aura reading, and whole body analysis.
The names of the five set of books authored by Pt. Roop Chand Joshi, together called Lal Kitab with their years of publication, are as follows. A copy of first book published in 1939 is preserved in the Lahore Museum. —
- Lal Kitab Ke Farman (The Edicts of Lal Kitab), 1939, 383 pages
- Lal Kitab Ke Arman (Ilm Samudrik Kee Lal Kitab Ke Armaan), (The “Aspirations” of Lal Kitab), 1940, 280 pages
- Gutka (Ilm Samudrik Kee Lal Kitab) (Third Part), 1941, 428 pages
- Lal Kitab Ke Farman (Lal Kitab – Tarmeem Shuda), 1942, 384 pages
- Ilm-e Samudrik ki buniyad par ki Lalkitab (Lal Kitab), 1952, 1173 pages
The third edition of the Lal Kitab “Lal Kitab Ke Arman (Ilm Samudrik Kee Lal Kitab Ke Armaan)” is the most important book and it contains the remedies as per the Hindu and Vedic astrology.