What is Pitra Dosha? How to find Pitra Dosha in Horoscope? Lal Kitab Upay for Pitra Dosh in Hindi. Know powerful Pitra Dosh nivaran in Lal Kitab.
Some say if you are constantly suffering inspite of no apparent faults, you are suffering from Pitra Dosha. Vedic Astrology explains this in a very amusing manner – “Pitra Dosha is due to the fact that the manes (soul of our ancestors and forefathers) does not attain peace. If not cured, Pitra Dosha or Pitra Rina stops giving favorable results throughout the life.
What is Pitra Dosha?
Vedic Hindu texts describes Pitra Dosha.
The description says that during the Krishna Paksh of Ashvin Hindu month, Lord Yamraj grants freedom to all the souls to accept the offerings made by their children on the occasion of Shraad. But those who don’t offer servings (don’t perfrom Shraadh) for their Pitras suffers from Pitra Dosh. It is simply because their Pitras are not happy and they returns to their heavenly world without any offerings being granted to appease them.
Here are some of the most widely accepted reasons for Pitra Dosha:
- If a family member kills a cow they may suffer from Pitra Dosha.
- Lack of fulfillment of parental desires of the ancestors is also one of the reasons for the cause of Pitra Dosha. When certain wishes attached with the soul of the ancestors remain unfulfilled, they often bring badluck and are the supreme cause of Pitra Dosha.
- Another most important reason for Pitra Dosha is that ancestors are never remembered in the spiritual activities performed in the family.
- Pitra Dosha is also formed if anyone in the family dies unnatural death or because of repeated deaths in the family.
- If family members do not grant offerings to their ancestors.
Astrological Reasons For Pitra Dosha
As per the Hindu Astrology, Sun and Rahu forming conjunction in the ninth house (9th house) in the Horoscope (birth chart) results in Pitra Dosha. It is known that the ninth house (9th house) is the house of father and Sun (Surya) is the ruling planet for father (aspect), progress, age and spirituality. If Rahu (serpent shadow planet) affects Sun then it forms Pitra Dosha and Grahan Dosha.
Remedies For Pitra Dosh
The most simple and powerful remedy for Pitra Dosha according to the Hindu scriptures is to worship ancestors every day and that too before the worship of Hindu deities. This simple task imparts great importance to the ancestors and they grant their blessings. Specially during Krishna Paksha of the Ashwin Hindu month is the best duration for appeasing ancestors to seek their blessings.
Other powerful remedy for Pitra Dosha are:
- When ancestors are worshipped during the Shradh period as per Hindu Calendar, they get satisfied by Pinddaan, worship and Tarpana.
- Those who aren’t sure about the date of death of their ancestors, they can perform Shradh activities on Amavasya during Ashwin Hindu month.
- Worship the Peepal tree to pacify Pitra Dosh.
- Somvati Amavasya is considered highly auspicious to perfom Pitra Dosha rituals. Also offer food and clothes to Brahmins (Pandits) on every Amavasya (Shukla Paksha and Krishna Paksha).
- Mix Rice-Kheer in the ash of cow dung cake and recall the names of ancestors and ask for their blessings. The names should be recited while facing in the South direction. Ask them to apologize for all your mistakes.
- Worship and offer water to Sun during Sunrise and chant Surya Gayatri Mantra. Also perform remedies of Sun to strengthen Sun in the Horoscope.
- Mix cooked rice with ghee and make small balls. Feed these rice balls to crows and fishes, every Saturday.
- Worship Lord Vishnu, in the avatar of Sri Ram as Pitra Dosh Nivaran.
- Perform Rudra Abhishek in the name of the ancestors.
- Perform Narayan Nagbali Pooja at few prescribed locations. It is very important to note that these poojas have to be performed at the places mentioned below:
1. Trambakeshwar in Nashik
2. Chandod near Vadodara in Gujarat
3. Kala Hasti in Tamil Nadu